26 June 2007

Fundamentals of Navigation

Well, I have now officially passed my check ride for my Fundamentals of Navigation portion of my nav training. Our next portion is called Systems Navigation where we primarily learn how to navigate by radar. So, we'll be back in the classroom for about a week, then we go back to flying and simming. It is going very well for me. On my last three events, I've been graded as "excellent" which is as high as the grading goes. Now, it will go back down to "goods" most likely until I get the hang of all the new equipment that we will be learning to use. It's all really exciting.

In other news, well, there is no other news. My dad is coming down to visit in about a week and I hope I can get my brother down here sometime soon. I really want to get to Chicago, though, and check out the new house that Kate and Jim bought. Also, I want to visit my nieces as well.

Drop a line sometime! I'd love to hear from any of you who read this!

1 Comments:

At 16 July, 2007 21:46 , Blogger Emy Jo said...

I read!

Sounds like things is gooder for you! Keep up the good work until you are again able to keep up the excellent work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home