22 January 2008

Happy New Year!

All right, so I'm a little late extending new years wishes, but I've been busy. As of today, I am "done" with my training. Now, I don't offically graduate until February, but there are no more graded events from here on out. It's pretty exciting to be this close to finished and out of Texas.

As you may know, now, I am offically moving to Omaha to be an EWO on the RC135. I'll probably get there sometime in April or May. At that time, I'll probably just look for an apartment for six months and start looking for a house. I'll be in Omaha for five to six years, so I think it will be a decent investment. We'll see once I get there.

Other than that, things are as they always are, just fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home